Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike
Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike shines and definitely consider as a clear winner, if you compared as cheap, mass produced sub $100 balance bikes . Though striders don’t have as many features, but if you compared to higher-end balance bikes, Strider already has considered as the best selling balance bike in the USA.
In a nutshell, Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike has well designed with well-build, that’s why we highly recommend these as a balance bikes in the current market place.
There are three models in Strider’s standard 12 such as the Classic, Sport, and Pro. There are also some similarities in all three models like they have the same size frame with foam tires.
But there are some differentiation that the Sport and Pro models have an extensive seat height range and a padded seat. Moreover, the most important advantage of the Pro is that the frame is made of aluminum, which results in a lighter bike.
- Perfect for learning to ride: As a balance bike “Strider 12 sport” is the absuletly perfect for the first step in learning how to ride a bike properly.
- Adjustable with your growing child: The “Strider 12 sport” bike’s seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages between 18 months to 5 years. So it is highly adjustable with your child.
- Perfect weight for kids: It has lightweight frame and the weighs only 6.7 pounds, which has made it very easy for your kids to ride and stride.
- Very comfortable and safe: The “Strider 12 sport” bike comes equipped with a padded seat and a handlebar pad. As a results your kids will get an extra level of safety and comfort to ride all day long.
- Heavy durable: No need to be worry about damage or maintenance , because The “Strider 12 sport” bike made with durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires.
There are three different models of Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike with similar size, excluding some distinction like seating position length plus enclosing material which makes them superior matched for different ages.
For Young Kids: Strider Classic is lightweight, trouble-free to adjust, and easy to ride also inexpensive and great for young kids .
For Preschoolers: The Strider Sport comes with a longer seat post to enhance the greatest seat height by 3″. So, it is a superior buying for preschoolers.
For siblings of different ages: The Strider Sport comes for siblings of different ages, because it has a short and long seat post. You can pay money for an extra weigh down to connect to the next seat post. You can replace the seats with no trouble.
See: Best Gifts for Kids