Intex Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
How does a pool sand filter work? Intex pool pump works by picking up small algae and dirt particles floating on the pool. This gives you a clean swimming pool that is free from health-related illnesses that are caused by dirty swimming pools. Intex sand filter pump keeps your pool water clean and soft. With its built-in 24 hour time, you can get a hassle-free time when cleaning your pool. If you need intex pool pump parts, you can easily find them for replacements.
Intex sand filter pump is an effective pump that helps you keep your pool water clean. This intex sand filter pump for above ground pools is efficient and requires little maintenance. This pool filter sand has the ability to filter 3000 gallons of water per hour. It uses all natural sand that provides the best water filtration. With its 6-function control valve, you can filter, rinse, backwash, recirculate and drain as well as close the system.
- Has natural sand that provides exceptional water filtration
- Built-in 24 hour timer makes it easy to use
- Designed with a strainer basket for ease of cleaning
- Perfect for above pool grounds that are 16 feet and above
- Doesn’t require any maintenance
- Strong motor and high flow rate
- Great sand filter pump but the customer support would have been better
- Works well but the motor’s lifespan is questionable
- Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump by Intex. The all-natural sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows the pool owner to filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system.
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. The strainer basket provides easy-cleaning, and prolongs the life of the sand.
- The Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump generates a pump flow rate of 3,000 gallons per hour, ideal for above ground pools 16' and above. This pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years.
- Pump Flow Rate: 3,000 gph (11.3 m3/hr). System Flow Rate: 2,450 gph (9.2 m3/hr).
- Includes: 6-way Valve. Pressure Gauge. Heavy Duty Tank. Strainer Basket. Built-in Timer.
- Pump motor HP: 0.75, operates at 75% efficiency. Pool pump motor capacity: 0.59 HP. Name plate HP: 0.54.
Check out >>> Mr Heater Golf Cart Heater